During our quest for nice HMUA, I really don't just want to booked without trial and just merely because they have a lot of supplier ratings and all. I wanted to try it myself. However, most of the HMUA in the expo don't have free trial argggghhh! luckily we have passed by the stall of Ms. Mel Cruz of About Face. She has this album of a before and after look and am quite impress...d nga, ganito b talaga kaganda na after ng make up??? I told H2B about it, na-amaze din sya hehehe. So, magkano??? yun ang tanong. I already told H2B that I wanted an airbrush make up kase ayoko na ng may retouch and mas maganda ang after look ng airbrush in all fairness. And when I told H2B the price range of airbrush make up, medyo muntik n sya mahulog sa upuan nya =). So we still roam around the venue to look for a very reasonable HMUA. I was eyeing that time Mayone, however wala sya free trial make up. But, then sa katabi nya stall which is Ms. Mel..surprisingly offer a FREE TRIAL MAKE UP. Hinde nga lang airbrush but I think I can already gauge from there kung okay talaga sya o hinde.
So I asked her assistant if I can have a trial make up with Ms. Mel. And she said na after dun sa ginagawa ni Mel, I will be the next. So, I was super excited to have a free make up. While waiting, I ask for the rate. Since wedding expo yun there was really a huge savings and discount over the regular price of an airbrush make up. Now, my turn for the trial. Before she started, she took a picture of me na wala pa make up (for her before and after look). Super bait ni Ms. Mel, though she's very soft spoken and ang gaan ng kamay nya. Napaka patient nya pa sakin kase madalas maluha ang mata ko kapag nilalagyan ng mascara at eyeliner hehehe. H2B is just waiting for me at the other side, excited how it will turned out *wink*. After an hour (I dunno really how long it was) the make over is finished (make over???? hahaha). And this is how it turned out.
![]() |
| my before and after look |
| With Ms. Mel Cruz |
After my make up has been done. Super speechless ang aking hubby, mas gumanda daw ako lalo hehehe. I let him see the package and rate of Ms. Mel for airbrush and ang kinagulat ko Rvee agreed to an airbrush make up package woooot woooot! Go, book na daw ang airbrush! So, I did booked Ms. Mel that day. Happiness! I got her airbrush package for bride + 2 heads (Traditional) and grooming for H2B. And to top it all I have an airbrush make up free trial which will be used for my prenup...yey!!

No comments:
Post a Comment